At ChatGPT AI, we highly value and respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect the same from our users. We are dedicated to promptly addressing any alleged instances of copyright infringement on our website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes infringement, we encourage you to notify us immediately by providing the necessary details. Our Copyright Policy is designed to protect the rights of content creators and ensure a respectful online environment.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that violates your rights, please send us a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to identify the allegedly infringing material, including its location on our website.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user responsible for the infringement and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
If you believe that the material removed or disabled as a result of a copyright infringement notification is not infringing or that you have the necessary rights to use the material, you may send us a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and its previous location on our website.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located where the website is hosted and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or their agent.
Please be aware that submitting a counter-notification may result in legal proceedings between the parties involved. If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may reinstate the removed material or cease disabling access to it within a reasonable time unless we receive notice that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of others’ copyrights. We may also remove or disable access to any material or content that we believe, in our sole discretion, to be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
We encourage all users to respect copyright laws and refrain from infringing upon the rights of content creators. By fostering a culture of respect for intellectual property, we aim to maintain a positive and lawful environment on our website.
If you have any questions, or concerns, or wish to submit a copyright infringement notification or counter-notification, please contact us using the information provided on our website. Thank you for your cooperation in upholding copyright protection and fostering a respectful online community at ChatGPT AI.