Harness the Potential of AI Tools with ChatGPT. Our blog offers comprehensive insights into the world of AI technology, showcasing the latest advancements and practical applications facilitated by ChatGPT’s intelligent capabilities.
OpenAI has recently announced ChatGPT plugin integration to offer more functionality and accessibility. You now can get more than just content generation with the Natural Language Prompt; this includes the ability to access third-party apps or services. OpenAI builds some, while others are listed on the ChatGPT Plugin Marketplace for developers, including Zapier, Expedia, Slack, and Instacart.
Plugins onwhen integrated into your workspace. Since there are many plugins, it is complex to get the ChatGPT plugin. Today, in this article, we will share some of the best plugins for ChatGPT. Without further ado, let us take a closer look at this.
What is a ChatGPT plugin?
It is like an extension or add-on to ChatGPT, similar to Chrome extensions and Samsung’s Good Lock. You can use more features accessed via the OpenAI ChatGPT Plugin Store. One of the notable features that OpenAI has just released isThis extension lets users get real-time and updated information through Bing Search API capabilities.
You can use ChatGPT plugins for research and trustworthy data to find your answers. ChatGPT plugins are available to download and install for free. However, to get access to a ChatGPT plugin, you need a ChatGPT plugin that allows you to choose a plugin and use it. The subscription plans will be available for $20/month, which brings several capabilities, including peak time access, faster response time, and priority access to new features. You can upgrade to ChatGPT Plus with the following instructions:
- Open ChatGPT.
- Then, in the bottom-left corner, click on Upgrade to Plus.
- Next, you can proceed with the purchase.
Once you finish purchasing, you can then start using the ChatGPT plugin.
How do I use the ChatGPT plugin?
To get the, you need ChatGPT Plus, and then you can add the plugin by heading over to ChatGPT 4. From the drop-down menu, you can add the plugin. Once chosen, you can start using the ChatGPT plugin directly.
- From the GPT-4 option, it will appear at the top.
- Now, in the drop-down menu, click on Plugins to enable this feature.
Now, you can begin by getting the prompt for the Plugin Store and then choosing the plugin you want to install. You can also search for a plugin and then install it. You can only use three plugins at a time, and if you want to deactivate a plugin, uncheck the plugin from the drop-down. However, if you want to uninstall the ChatGPT plugin, you can click on the Plugin drop-down, select the store, and then, by heading over to the plugin, click on Uninstall to remove the plugin.
The Best ChatGPT Plugin to Install and Use
Check out these ChatGPT plugins:
- Zapier is a company that already has 5000 apps that allow connections like Google Sheets, Gmail, and Slack.
- Canva is another major company that has introduced the ChatGPT Plugin, which helps with generating visuals such as logos, banners, and social media templates.
- Planfit: Create tailored workout plans and also receive instructions with videos.
- Likewise, you can use it to give users TV, movie, book, and podcast recommendations based on their preferences.
- Code Interpreter: Another widespread coding integration that can handle Python uploads and downloads, allowing users to analyse data, create charts, edit files, perform math, and more.
- ChatWitGIt: Users can scour GitHub for code, ask questions, get snippets of code, and also get direct links to repositories.
- Expedia: This plugin helps users with booking flights, planning trips, and renting cars.
- Uberchord: It helps show and display guitar chord diagrams when a user specifies a chord name.
- Webpilot: With this, you have the option to provide a URL and make requests for integration, extract specific information, or modify content from the URL.
- Instacart: You can shop for food, have recipe-related conversations, and get ingredients delivered directly to your door.
- HeyGen: You can use this plugin to instantly create videos in ChatGPT with AI-generated video avatars that read scripts and start your next video.
- Klarna Shopping: The AI assistant that instantly compares prices and products from thousands of online shops
- OpenTable: You can use it to find the best restaurants in your area and book tables in advance.
- Wolfram: Users can have real-time data and visualisation for complex math and knowledge queries with Wolfram’s data knowledge and languages.
- Show Me Diagram: It allows users to create and edit diagrams inside ChatGPT.
- Kayak: It brings hundreds of travel sites to show travel information for getting flights, hotels, hiring cars, and planning holidays.
- Scholar AI: Search over 40 million peer-reviewed scientific papers and PDFs and uncover extracts from recent searches.
- PromptPerfect: You can create the best prompt for ChatGPT, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, and Midjounry.
- Speak: It is an AI-powered tutor that helps users understand many languages, including Japanese.
- Voice Insight: To get the most insight, it provides valuable information about online video platforms like YouTube and Daily Motion, including transcribing videos.
- AskYourPDF: It allows you to upload PDF documents, and this plugin helps users read through and extract insights and valuable information to ask further questions accordingly.
- Gift Idea Suggester: It is designed to help users generate personalised gift ideas for any occasion, like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, or Mother’s Day.
- SpeechKi: You can convert text into ready-to-use audio with multiple voices available as a download link.
- Link Reader: This allows users to read links from multiple sources, including webpages, YouTube, PDFs, PPTs, and Word Docs.
- ChatWithPDF: You can use it to load and query PDF documents, just like AskPDF.
- Voxscript: You can search YouTube transcriptions, financial data sources, and Google search results.
Other companies are leveraging, which is also said to be coming to Microsoft Bing. Plugins like Adobe’s FireFly have been demoed to leverage the FireFly capabilities to generate AI art using Natural Language Prompt.
Discover the vast possibilities of AI tools by visiting our website at
https://chatgptoai.com/ to delve deeper into this transformative technology.